Prep: 22 Minutes | Cook Time: 18 Minutes | Makes: 4 Servings
4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 White Onion, Chopped
2 Green Pepper, Chopped
4 Eggs, whole
1 cup Egg Whites
1 cup kale, Fresh and Chopped
1/2 cup Shredded White Cheddar
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 375 Degrees F (190 Degrees C) for a few Minutes.
- Take a cake pan and grease it with Oil spray.
- Set it aside for later use.
- Next, take a Cooking pan and heat it over medium flame.
- Add all the vegetables, except kale, into the pan and sauté it for about 2 Minutes.
- Now transfer the cooked veggies to the cake pan and spread the vegetables throughout.
- Top the veggies with Kale.
- Take a small bowl to Whisk Egg Whites, and then season it with Salt and Black Pepper.
- Pour the Whisked Egg over the vegetables.
- Top the Eggs with bacon and Cheese.
- Now place the Cooking pan inside the basket and wait for about 15-18 Minutes.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26.6g 34%
Total Carbohydrate 9.3g 3%