Prep: 12 Minutes | Cook Time: 8-10 Minutes | Makes: 2 Servings
1/4 cup Honey
1 cup croutons
1 Large Egg
¼ teaspoon chipotle Pepper
1 pound of salmon fillet
Cooking Oil for greasing
- Take a saucepan, put Honey and chipotle Pepper, and keep it simmer for 10 Minutes.
- Combine Honey and chipotle Pepper in a saucepan and simmer for 10 Minutes.
- Pulse croutons in a Mini food processor.
- Whisk the Egg in the mixing bowl.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 390 Degrees Fahrenheit for a few Minutes.
- Now season salmon with Salt.
- Dip salmon into the Egg mixture and then in crouton.
- Spray Oil in the Air Fryer basket.
- And cook in the Air Fryer for 8 Minutes.
- Once done, Serve tasty Fish nuggets with sauce.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24.3g 31%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Cholesterol 193 mg 64%
Sodium 241 mg 10%
Total Carbohydrate 46.2g 17%
Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3%
Total Sugars 35g