Prep: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 18 Minutes | Makes: 3 Serving
1/2 cup Pepper jack Cheese, Shredded
3 English Muffins, sliced
Oil spray, for greasing
3 organic Eggs, scrambled
3 Sausage, Cooked and crumbled
- Take the Air Fryer basket and grease it with Oil spray.
- Grease ramekins with Oil spray.
- Put half of the English muffin in an Oil greased Air Fryer basket and cook for 4 Minutes at 350 Degrees F
(176 Degrees C).
- Cook the remaining half in the next batch the same way.
- Now top the muffin with cooked Eggs andSausage.
- Add in the Cheese on top.
- Cook in the Air Fryer for 5 more Minutes in a batch.
- Once done, Serve.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10.5g 14%
Total Carbohydrate 25.7g 9%