Prep: 20 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes | Makes: 3 Servings
½ teaspoon of rosemary, Dried
Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
6 Large organic Eggs
1/3 cup kale, Chopped
1/3 cup feta Cheese
¼ cup cherry Tomatoes halved
1/ 4 cup Green Onion, diced
4 tablespoons Heavy whipping Cream
1 teaspoon thyme, Dried
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 350 Degrees F (175 Degrees C) for about 5 Minutes.
- Take a cake pan that fits inside the basket.
- Grease the pan with Oil spray.
- Whisk Eggs, along with rosemary, Cream Cheese, kale, Tomatoes, feta Cheese, thyme, Onions, Salt, and
Pepper in a bowl.
- Whisk it well, and then pour this into the cake pan.
- Cover the cake pan with aluminium foil tightly.
- Put the cake pan in the basket and add it to the unit.
- Cook at 250 Degrees F (175 Degrees C) for about 12 -1 5 Minutes and Serve.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21g 27%
Total Carbohydrate 4.6g 2%