Prep: 20 Minutes | Cook Time: 24 Minutes | Makes: 4 Servings
1/3 teaspoon Cinnamon
Sea Salt, pinch
1 cup Coconut Milk
1/4 cup Butter, melted
2 Eggs, Whisked
1-1/3 cups whole wheat Flour White
3/4 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
2 tablespoons Baking Powder
1/2 cup blueberries, Fresh
1/3 cup Strawberries, Fresh
¼ cup raspberries, Fresh
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 350 Degrees F (176 Degrees C) for 5 Minutes.
- Take a Large bowl and mix oatmeal, sea Salt, Baking Powder, Flour, Cinnamon, and Brown Sugar.
- Whisk Eggs in a separate bowl and add Coconut Milk to them.
- Then add to the Eggs the melted Butter and mix well.
- Now, mix ingredients of both the bowl and fold in the listed Fresh berries.
- Divide this batter amongst 8 ramekins that are lined with muffin cups.
- Place the cups in batches inside the basket of the Air Fryer and add them to the unit.
- Cook for 12 Minutes per batch.
- Once it’s done, Serve.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29.3g 38%
Total Carbohydrate 45.1g 16%