Prep: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 16 Minutes | Makes: 4 Servings
4 tablespoons of Almond Milk
½ teaspoon of Baking Powder
2 Eggs, Whisked
2 tablespoons Butter
1-1/2 cup Almond Flour
4 tablespoons of Chocolate chip
1 cup mashed Bananas
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 350 Degrees F (176 Degrees C) for 2 Minutes.
- Add Baking Powder, Almond Flour, and Salt in a big bowl.
- Whisk Egg and add Butter, Almond Milk in a separate bowl.
- Fold in mashed Bananas and Chocolate Chips.
- Now, mix the ingredients of both the bowls.
- Divide this batter amongst 6 ramekins that are lined with muffin cups.
- Place the ramekins inside the basket of the Air Fryer and add them in the unit.
- Cook for 16 Minutes at the same temperature.
- Once it’s done, Serve.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18.1g 23%
Total Carbohydrate 17.6g 6%