Prep: 12 Minutes | Cook Time: 12 Minutes | Makes: 1 Serving
1 slice of Swiss Cheese
2 slices of Texas toast
1 slice of Parmesan Cheese
1 tablespoon of Butter softened
1 slice of provolone
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 310 Degrees F (154 Degrees C) for a few Minutes.
- Now coat both of the bread slices with Butter.
- Put the one bread slice on an Air Fryer basket lined with parchment paper.
- Layer it with each slice of Parmesan, Swiss, and provolone Cheese.
- Top it with another bread slice, Butter side up.
- Put it inside the basket.
- Place the basket inside the Air Fryer.
- Set the timer to 12 Minutes at 310 Degrees F (154 Degrees C).
- Flip it halfway through.
- Once done, Serve.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30g 38%
Total Carbohydrate 40.3g 15%