Prep: 8 Minutes | Cook Time: 4 Minutes | Makes: 1 Serving
2 teaspoons of Brown Sugar
½ teaspoon of nutmeg
1 tablespoon of White Sugar
2 teaspoons of Butter
2 thick slices of whole wheat bread
1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 400 Degrees F (204 Degrees C) for a few Minutes.
- Take a medium bowl to mix Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, nutmeg, and White Sugar.
- Use a Butter knife to Butter both sides of the bread slices evenly.
- Sprinkle the bowl mixture on both sides of bread slices.
- Put the bread slice on an Air Fryer basket lined with parchment paper.
- Air Fry it in a Preheated Air Fryer at the same temperature for 4 Minutes, flipping halfway through.
- One done, Serve.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9.9g 13%
Total Carbohydrate 43.4g 16%