Prep: 8 Minutes | Cook Time: 12 Minutes | Makes: 1 Serving
1 slice of Parmesan Cheese
1 slice of Cheddar Cheese
2 slices bread
2 tablespoons of Butter
2 slices of bacon strips
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 310 Degrees F (154 Degrees C) for a few Minutes.
- Coat one side of both bread slices with Butter.
- Layer bacon strips, Parmesan Cheese, Cheddar Cheese on a bread slice, and make a sandwich by placing
the other half on top, keeping the Butter side up.
- Line a parchment paper on an Air Fryer basket.
- Put the bread sandwich in the basket and place it inside the unit.
- Set the timer to 12 Minutes.
- Flip the sandwich halfway through.
- Serve with coffee.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65.1g 83%
Total Carbohydrate 10.8g 4%