Prep: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 32 Minutes | Makes: 4 Servings
1/2 cup White Sugar
1 teaspoon of Orange Zest
1/4 cup orange Juice
2 tablespoons Butter
2 small Eggs
¼ cup Almond Milk
½ cup walnuts, Chopped
½ cup cornmeal
1/2 cup plain Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 350 Degrees F (176 Degrees C) for 5 Minutes.
- Add Flour, cornmeal, Baking Powder, Salt, and Sugar in a Large bowl.
- Whisk Egg and add Orange Zest, Almond Milk, melted Butter, and orange Juice In a separate bowl.
- Mix together both ingRedient bowls and add the walnuts at the end.
- Divide this batter amongst 8 ramekins that are lined with muffin cups.
- Place the cups in batches inside the basket of the Air Fryer and add them to the unit.
- Cook for 16 Minutes per batch.
- Once it’s done, Serve.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21.1g 27%
Total Carbohydrate 53.5g 19%